Friday, November 7, 2014

Newton's Third Law Resource

The Physics Classroom link on Newton's Third Law:

This source was really helpful in strengthening my understanding of Newton's Third Law. It provides a very conclusive summary of the Law and it's meaning. It would be especially helpful in making the general idea and the abstract of the concept more concrete.

The site also includes examples and sample problems that you can try out and check your answer. I find these really helpful because often I read the text and think I retain the info, but the questions could reveal I don't.

This page on action and reaction pairs is helpful in understanding examples of the law and what they mean for actual objects. It also includes practice questions.

3 comments:

  1. I found that page helpful too! After reading this blog post, I understand why think that source is able to Newton's Third law more understandable. I also really like how it includes practice questions

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found a fantastic resource! The page includes detailed explanations, everyday examples, and questions to test one's understanding. The connections made in the page make me wonder how many action-reaction pairs are around me in my daily routine. In your post I noticed multiple grammatical and mechanical errors. For example, in the last sentence of the first paragraph, you use the the future tense when you need to use the present tense. You state "it would be" when you should state " it is" or "could." The first sentence in your second and third paragraphs are awkwardly worded, I'd consider rephrasing. You may want to double check your post for similar errors.

    ReplyDelete